Social Security Matters Certified Social


Ask Rusty – Can I Increase My Benefit by Withdrawing from Social Security?

  • Social Security Matters
    Social Security Matters
Dear Rusty: I’m 67 and have been collecting Social Security for a couple of years now but I want to increase my benefit. Will you please explain what Social Security’s Form SSA-521 is for? Would it benefit me as a retiree to be able to gain more on my monthly benefits? Where and how could I request or access this form? Signed: Seeking Answers  Dear Seeking: Social Security’s Form SSA-521,…

Premium Content is available to subscribers only. Please login here to access content or go here to purchase a subscription.