Looking Back

The Walters Herald July 25, 1935 The Langston Drug store in Walters has now been purchased by Harry Collins and Lester Tucker, both of Davidson. Collins, who will manage the store, has been in the drug store business in Davidson for the last twelve years. The new name for the store is the City Drug, the Rexall Store...Loyd Newson of Walters, has just enlisted at Ft. Sill for three years’…

Premium Content is available to subscribers only. Please login here to access content or go here to purchase a subscription.